Goals & Objectives
- The core objective is to provide a professional counselling service for educational, social, emotional or psychological issues that may inhibit personal or professional performance and advancement.
- The centre also conducts psychological tests for students of all schools of NUST.
- C3A provides consultation, psychological testing, psycho-educational programmes, training and facilitation of workshops.
- The psychologists are continually trained through professional development programmes to equip them with the changing times and needs of the centre.
- The purpose of these activities is to provide psychological support as well as to meet the growing needs of the university to promote the wellbeing and personal development of all associated.